22548 votes - Lifestyle - First release: 2015-05-19T04:44:35Z
Description - 4+
The NissanConnect® Services app brings remote access, security, and convenience features from your Nissan to your compatible iPhone or Apple Watch. Start your engine, set customizable alerts, and get vehicle information - all without taking out your keys.
The NissanConnect Services app is compatible with select Nissan vehicles MY18 and newer.*
Please note that feature availability varies by model, year, trim level, packaging, and options; not all equipped vehicles are able to access all features. For a complete list of available features for your specific vehicle, please visit www.nissanusa.com/connect/system-availability.
Take advantage of the following available features with your subscription:
Access critical vehicle functions from nearly anywhere. NissanConnect Services can:
- Start or stop your vehicle
- Lock or unlock your doors
- Honk your vehicle's horn
- Flash your vehicle's lights
Add peace of mind to your drive. In an emergency, NissanConnect Services can:
- Automatically connect you to emergency services in the event of a collision
- Send roadside assistance to your location
- Provide live, hands-free emergency assistance via voice call at the touch of a button
- Help police locate your vehicle in the unfortunate event that it is stolen
Set unique alerts for your Nissan. NissanConnect Services can notify you:
- When your vehicle is driven outside or inside of a specified boundary
- When your vehicle is driven outside of a set time
- When your vehicle is driven over a specified speed
- When your vehicle is driven outside of an allowed area
Make every drive more comfortable and confident. NissanConnect Services can:
- Send software and map updates to your vehicle
- Connect you with a live, professionally-trained concierge team
- Locate your vehicle, whether it's parked or en route
- Provide status updates about your vehicle
This app requires an active subscription to NissanConnect Services, which is included with the purchase of a new, compatible Nissan vehicle. To access or start your subscription, visit owners.nissanusa.com.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.nissanusa.com/connect/privacy
*The NissanConnect Services telematics program was affected by AT&T’s decision to discontinue its 3G cellular network. As of February 22, 2022, all Nissan vehicles equipped with telematics hardware compatible for use with the 3G cellular network will be unable to connect to the 3G network and unable to access the NissanConnect Services features. Clients having purchased a Nissan vehicle with this type of hardware must have enrolled in NissanConnect Services prior to June 1, 2021 to activate the service to have received access through February 22, 2022 (access is subject to cellular network availability and coverage limitations). For more information, please visit http://www.nissanusa.com/connect/support-faqs.