1264 votes - Business - First release: 2013-10-15T09:42:13Z
Description - 4+
Use the LinkedIn Recruiter app to stay on top of your recruiting when you’re on the go. Quickly respond to candidates as soon as they reply to your messages. Search LinkedIn’s entire network of 645M+ members and contact the right people for your open roles — all from your phone. Pick up work where you left off or take care of quick tasks when you’re away from your desk, like reviewing candidate profiles or organizing your pipeline.
With the LinkedIn Recruiter app, you get access to key features of LinkedIn Recruiter, whenever and wherever you need them:
• Get real-time notifications when candidates reply to your messages and respond in the moment
• Compose and send InMails to candidates while on the go
• Search the entire LinkedIn talent pool using smart filters and keywords
• Attach and send documents to candidates, all from your phone
• Review candidate profiles and save candidates who are a good fit to your existing projects*
• Get Recommended Matches for your open roles that improve over time by learning from which candidates you choose to save, hide and message in Recruiter*
• Collaborate with your team by tagging them in Notes and starting a conversation*
• Easily share candidate profiles with your hiring manager/client for feedback*
• View information from your ATS directly on candidate profiles with Recruiter System Connect*
*These features are only available for customers with access to New Recruiter & Jobs. If you do not yet have access to New Recruiter & Jobs, please contact your LinkedIn account team to see when you are scheduled to get access.
The LinkedIn Recruiter app requires a Recruiter or Recruiter Lite account, which is a paid LinkedIn subscription for talent professionals. If you are interested in learning more about LinkedIn Recruiter, please visit: https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/recruiter.