25277 votes - Medical - First release: 2013-09-09T13:40:03Z
Description - 4+
High-quality, affordable medical care is in the palm of your hands — and on-demand — with Amwell.
Amwell is the best way to see a doctor from home or on-the-go. Our telehealth app connects you to board-certified, experienced medical providers. High-quality healthcare is now available, 24/7, with on-demand service or scheduled appointments, often with next-day availability.
Amwell brings healthcare home through the power of telemedicine so you can feel better faster.
AMWELL IS EASY AS 1 -2 -3
1. Download the app
2. Choose the type of visit
3. Choose your provider
No more driving to the doctor or sitting in waiting rooms. With Amwell, quality medical providers are available 24/7, to help you feel better faster.
AMWELL DOCTORS HAVE SEEN IT ALL
Our experienced clinicians can provide the care you need quickly. Common patients concerns include:
• Urgent Care: bronchitis, sinus & respiratory infections, sore throat, diarrhea, cold/flu, gout, strep throat, urinary tract infections, pink eye, hypertension, migraines, pneumonia
• Therapy: depression & anxiety, ADHD/ADD, bereavement, trauma, couples therapy, stress, divorce, sleep disorders
• Psychiatry: anorexia, bipolar disorder, panic attacks, PTSD, OCD, psychosis, insomnia, substance abuse
• Nutrition: weight concerns, food allergies, meal planning, high blood pressure, pediatric nutrition, digestive disorders, pregnancy diets
• Lactation Consulting: breastfeeding help
AFFORDABLE PRICES FOR SERVICES YOU NEED
We believe quality healthcare should be accessible and affordable. That’s why before insurance, Amwell costs:
• $79 or less for urgent care
• $99 starting cost or less for online therapy
• $269 initial online psychiatry visit, follow-up visit starting at $99
• $70 or less for nutrition counseling visits
• $129 initial breastfeeding support visit, follow-up visit $75
Have health insurance? Many major carriers cover Amwell visits. To check if yours does, simply enter your health insurance information to see the price you will pay for your visit. It’s that easy.
PATIENTS AGREE - AMWELL IS EASY & CONVENIENT
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves … take their word for it!
• “[The visit] took 20 minutes and prescription has been called in. The same process with my local doctor would’ve taken 2 to 3 hours between drive time, wait time, visit, and returning back to work.”
• “I honestly have to say this is one of the best new services I have ever used…I was able to download the app, pick a doctor, and “see” the doctor right from my iPhone.”
• “The whole process is easy to set up, within minutes we were connected to a video conference with a medical professional who was very thorough but more important, really took the time to listen.”
100% SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
We take your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is confidential and HIPAA compliant.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• Most Popular Mobile Telehealth Platform of 2014-2016 – App Annie
• Best Telemedicine App of 2016 – Healthline
• First telehealth service awarded accreditation by the American Telemedicine Association
CONNECT WITH US
To learn more or get your questions answered, please reach out to us!
• Web: www.amwell.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/amwellpatient
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/amwell
• Email: [email protected]
Please note that telehealth is not for emergencies. If you’re having a medical emergency, call 911.
Any customer review may be used in marketing materials such as emails, fliers, blogs, or other promotional assets. Publishing a review is considered a grant of permission to share the review outside of the App Store. The review will be published anonymously.
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the doctor during your video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate.