152301 votes - Finance - First release: 2013-03-13T09:21:05Z
Description - 4+
Manage Your Account.
• Enroll directly from the Santander Mobile Banking App.
• Manage cards, including activating debit and credit cards, creating or changing your card PIN, reporting cards lost or stolen, and ordering replacements.
• View balances with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance or by using Siri.
• View deposit and credit card statements and loan/line of credit and investment account balances.
• Manage alerts, select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose how you want to receive them (text, email, or both).
• Set up, modify, or cancel Autopay credit card payments.
• Manage your contact details by editing, adding, or deleting contact information any time.
• Put your misplaced debit or credit card on hold with Santander® Instant Card Hold. (Santander® Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card.
Please note that some types of transactions will continue to process, including recurring debit/credit transactions presented to us by certain merchants for monthly membership or subscription fees.)
• Change or reset your Password securely from your mobile device using password reset.
• Verify your identity on certain transactions using One-Time Passcode (OTP) security.
• Log in using Touch ID® or Face ID®.
Navigate with Ease.
• Enjoy helpful tips that guide you through the new/enhanced Mobile Banking features when you first log in to our highly rated Mobile Banking App.
• Make check deposits via the Mobile Banking App. (Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement for details.)
• Select Bill Pay recipients to easily make payments.
• Schedule payments for future dates.
• Set up recurring eBill payments.
• Make transfers between your Santander accounts.
• Transfer money to other Santander customers.
• Make transfers to accounts at other U.S. banks.
(Restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement for details.)
Contact Us Any Time for Assistance.
• Use One-touch calling to Santander Customer Service.
• Find Directions to the nearest Santander branch or ATM.
Get Started Today. It's Easy!
If you have a personal account with Santander Bank, download the Mobile Banking App today and bank on the go.
Santander Bank N.A., Member FDIC
©2019 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.