17356 votes - Social Networking - First release: 2012-09-06T12:22:28Z
Description - 17+
InMessage allows you to chat and date directly with people nearby or 30 million register users all over the world!
- Private Chat: Chat with friends or any Instagram / Facebook user privately.
- Nearby Chat: Easy to discover the most popular InMessage users nearby and set them as your favorites.
- Instant Chat: See who’s been online recently and start chatting with them.
- Match and Chat: Swipe through profiles to like people and get your match!
- Global Chat: Change your location to meet people around the world.
- Chat Now: Check out your visitor list and match list, see who might be interested in you!
- Daily Bonus: Check in daily to receive your bonus credits.
Join InMessage now for free and find the right one here!
Upgrade to InMessage Premium Account for more awesome features:
* See who viewed your profile.
* Chat with hot people.
* Use advanced filters.
* Free of any ads.
* More premium features can be found in our app!
Here's what you should know about this subscription:
* You can subscribe to InMessage Premium Account for $9.99 every month, $24.99 every 3 months, $39.99 every 6 months, or $69.99 every year.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period: $9.99 every month, $24.99 every 3 months, $39.99 every 6 months, or $69.99 every year.
* We also provide a 7-day free trial of InMessage Premium Account. Your trial period will begin immediately when you confirm your payment and it will last 7 days. No money will be charged or held in your iTunes account before the end of your trial period. If you did not cancel at least 24 hours before the end of trial period, monthly subscription will start for $9.99.
* You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store aftr purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
More details can be found here: