31444 votes - Photo & Video - First release: 2012-06-06T01:21:38Z
Description - 4+
* Photo Collage is a powerful collage maker and photo editor for you to create amazing collages using your photos, fun stickers, backgrounds, text with cool fonts and frames.
* Photo Collage is the best collage maker and photo editor helps you combine multiple photos with various frame patterns and photo grids, then share them at a time!
* Photo Collage packs a simple design with a powerful photo editor to give you everything you could, and Collage your photos to be amazing!
* Photo Collage is an easy to use and all-in-one collage maker and photo editor!
* Our Facebook page:
* Our Instagram:
+ 120+ layouts of frames to choose from!
+ Easy to change border colors,BG and patterns!
+ Simple touch gestures to rotate, resize
+ Lots of backgrounds and stickers to choose from!
+ Easy to add TEXT or STICKERS!
+ A full-featured photo editor included!
+ Easy to use UI
+ Amazing photo fx filters
+ Share to social network
Join Photo Collage Premium and enjoy the following benefits:
- No more ads!
- Access all exclusive features!
- Enhanced editing experience!
* Photo Collage Premium Monthly offers a 7-day free trial that auto-renews at $4.99 per month.
* Photo Collage Premium Monthly offers a monthly subscription for $3.99.
* Photo Collage Premium Yearly offers an annual subscription for $35.99.
- Payment will be charged to the applicable iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- The cost depends on the length of subscription.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Tap “Restore” to restore your plan on your new device!