3552 votes - News - First release: 2012-05-22T07:00:00Z
Description - 12+
We’re the biggest newsroom in Wisconsin. We’ve won awards for outstanding journalism in just about every category imaginable, including three Pulitzer Prizes. We serve the biggest audience in Milwaukee. But none of that matters to us as much as this fundamental idea: We’re here to seek the truth, to understand the world around us, and to understand one another.
• Access all of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s in-depth coverage, including things to do around town and analysis of the Packers, Brewers, Bucks, Badgers, high school teams, and more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• The Journal Sentinel app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.jsonline.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: [email protected]