17798 votes - Productivity - First release: 2012-04-10T23:28:28Z
Description - 4+
Tiny Calendar is an intuitive smart calendar works with all your calendars. It inherits the simple and clean look of calendars but makes it more accessible, powerful and reliable on your iPhone and iPad. With Tiny Calendar, you can access and manipulate your google calendar events and tasks more easily, anyway you want.
SMART ENOUGH TO CREATE
Tiny Calendar has features like nature language input, drag and drop, gestures and other smart methods to predict your intention and help you create and edit your events more easily.
SYNC & MANAGE GOOGLE TASKS
You don’t need to download another app to manage Google tasks.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO VIEW
Tiny Calendar supports 9 standard views - Forecast, day, week, month, 4-days, year, mini-month, week agenda and agenda. You can instantly switch views to discover events or find a time you're looking for.
Tiny Calendar syncs directly with all your calendar and also works with iOS local calendar to supports events on iCloud, Exchange and other calendars.
You can still create, edit and delete events when you don't have an Internet connection. Tiny Calendar will cache your changes and sync back to your calendar account next time you're online.
ADVANCED REMINDER SYSTEM
Never forget about a meeting! Tiny Calendar allows you to set reminders via push notification, or email for all events.
ACCESS FROM EVERYWHERE
Tiny Calendar works with your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You don't need to pay extra money to download multiple copies.
- Tiny Calendar offers a subscription which is $1.99/month & $9.99/year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase