1019014 votes - Finance - First release: 2011-09-30T07:00:00Z
Description - 4+
Complete everyday banking needs such as sending and receiving money, depositing funds and more from almost anywhere with the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
Fast and secure login.
• Quickly log in with the same username and password as your online banking account.
• Don’t have an online banking account? Enrolling is easy directly in the mobile banking app.
• Set up Face ID® for a more convenient login experience.
Simple account dashboard.
• Quickly view all U.S. Bank accounts and balances in one spot: checking, savings, credit cards, loans and more.
• View recent transaction details with just a tap.
• Access Zelle®, mobile check deposit and other commonly used features from the quick-action menu.
• View personalized financial Insights based on spending habits.
Your virtual banking assistant, U.S. Bank Smart AssistantTM.
• Monitor and manage accounts by asking "What is the routing number for my checking account?" and more.
• Move money where you need it by saying “Transfer $50 from checking to savings." and more.
• Better understand your spending by requesting details like, "How much have I spent on groceries this month?" and more.
Helpful, personalized financial Insights.
• Advice & guidance – Insights give access to monthly credit scores, recommendations on how to save and grow your money, and more!
• Budgeting & spend tracking – review monthly spend tracking in key categories like groceries, subscriptions and receive enhanced transaction details.
• Security & control – receive alerts to potentially duplicate charges, low balances and real-time purchase notifications.
Easy money movement.
• Quickly send and request money, or split the bill, with friends and family using Zelle.
• Deposit checks from home, now including government checks with increased daily and monthly limits.
• Pay and manage billers all in one place in the app.
• Transfer money between U.S. Bank accounts.
Secure card control.
• Set up travel notifications, activate cards, change your PIN, lock and unlock a card or report it lost or stolen within the app.
• Add cards to PayPal or mobile wallet for easy access when shopping.
• Customize notifications to get alerts on deposits, withdrawals, transactions, statement availability, and more.
Explore products and offers.
• Find and apply for checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, loans and more.
• Browse checking, credit cards and lending accounts tailored to small businesses.
• Apply directly from the mobile banking app and you can often get a decision within minutes.
Help when you need it.
• Explore the Help Center for answers to commonly asked questions.
• Learn how to complete common banking tasks with helpful tutorials on Digital Explorer.
• Schedule an appointment with a banker when it’s most convenient for you.
• Get real-time support with guided help or CoBrowse with a banker.
The Fine Print:
1. Face ID is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
2. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Requests for money with Zelle (including Split requests) sent to a U.S. mobile number require that the mobile number first be enrolled with Zelle.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more at usbank.com/riskfree. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-685-5035.
© 2020 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender