96 votes - Games - First release: 2011-01-06T04:47:56Z
Description - 9+
Tilt your way to victory!
"... Speedy Biker is a physics-based 2D motocross racing game of sheer awesomeness ... Ten track locations and three levels of play will keep you racing well into the night." -- 148Apps.com
"4/5 Highly Recommended!" -- NineOverTen.com
Pirate Monkey Studios proudly presents Speedy Biker, a new reality physics-based 2d motocross game.
Race against the computer, or challenge a friend with real-time Head-2-Head over Bluetooth or separately in challenge mode.
Speedy Biker features 17 track locations across the globe complete with bone-jarring jumps, dizzying whoop-de-doos, ramps, mud, and obstacles galore.
- Realistic physics with punishing rag-doll effects
- Awesome particle effects for mud splashes and smoke clouds
- Full accelerometer support (x and y axis)
- 17 track locations each with 3 levels of play (More locations coming soon!)
- World and USA circuit tours
- Head-2-Head over Bluetooth for real-time racing
- Challenge a friend to beat your best times
- Ghost racing mode against your friends best times
- Multiplayer over the Internet (coming soon)
- OpenFeint and Game Center Support
Check out a preview of the game in YouTube: