3598 votes - Finance - First release: 2020-11-19T08:00:00Z
Description - 4+
Introducing GO2bank! It’s the ultimate mobile bank account, packed with the features you’d expect to make it easier to manage your money. We’re a Member FDIC bank and a brand of Green Dot Corporation which has 21 years of providing innovative financial services to over 33 million consumers in the U.S.
• No monthly fees with eligible direct deposit¹
• No minimum balance required to open an account online.
• Free nationwide ATM network²
• Earn over 10x the national savings rate average – High-yield savings account, 1% APY on savings, paid quarterly, up to $5,000 ³
• Earn up to 7% cash back when you buy eGift Cards from nearly 100 popular merchants in the app⁴
• Overdraft protection up to $200, with opt-in and eligible direct deposit⁵
• Get your pay up to 2 days early with ASAP Direct Deposit™ ⁶
• Build your credit over time with responsible use of a secured credit card⁷
• Lock and unlock your card with a tap of the app⁸
• Keep your money protected⁹
• Transfer money from a linked debit card to your GO2bank account.¹⁰
• Cash a check from the comfort of your home¹¹
Visit GO2bank.com to learn more.
Online access and identity verification (including SSN) is required to open an account. Mobile number or email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features.
See Deposit Account Agreement at https://www.go2bank.com/content/dam/go2bank/legal/about/docs/go2bankdaa.pdf for fees, terms and conditions.
¹ Monthly fee waived when you receive a payroll or government benefits direct deposit in the previous monthly statement period
² See app for free ATM locations. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals. ATM owner may also charge a fee. ATM limits apply.
³ Interest paid quarterly on the average daily balance of savings during the quarter up to a $5,000 balance and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. 1% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of April 2021. APY may change before or after you open an account. The average national savings account interest rate of 0.06% is determined by the FDIC as of 4/19/21. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ to learn more.
⁴ Active GO2bank account required to receive an eGift Card. eGift Card merchants subject to change
⁵ Opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction.
⁶ Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period.
⁷ Available only to GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days. Eligibility criteria applies.
⁸ Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card.
⁹ Funds are protected from unauthorized transactions on successfully activated cards. Prompt notice is required.
¹⁰ Fees and limits apply to debit card transfers
Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
Technology Privacy Statement-https://www.go2bank.com/content/dam/go2bank/legal/about/docs/technology-privacy-statement.pdf