936 votes - Finance - First release: 2020-08-03T07:00:00Z
Description - 12+
Porte is the mobile banking experience built for you. We’ve combined user feedback with the most popular banking features so that you’re able to manage your money your way.
With no monthly account fees⁴, charitable giving ⁵, and Direct Deposit that pays you up to 2 days faster³, you’re on your way to financial freedom.
Some of the many reasons why Porte should be your first choice:
• No monthly account fee⁴
• Premium matte black Porte VisaⓇ debit card
• Faster Pay- Get paid up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit³
• Got cash? Add money at over 130,000 convenient reload locations⁶
• Open an Optional Savings Account with up to 3.00% APY¹
• No ATM fees at over 30,000 MoneyPass® ATMs²
• Lock/unlock your card all within the app
• Apple Pay®
• Real-time balance notifications⁷
• Charitable giving⁵
Download today and get ready for a banking experience built around you.
For California residents, click here (https://www.portebanking.com/privacy/ca/) to learn what personal information we collect and how it is used.
¹ The optional Savings Account linked to your PORTE deposit account is made available to Accountholders through MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC. To open a Savings Account, consent to receive communications from us in electronic form is required. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
• If the Average Daily Balance is $15,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 2.97% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 3.00%.
• If the Average Daily Balance is more than $15,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $15,000.00 will be 0.49% with an APY of 0.50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $15,000.00 or less will be 2.97%. The APY for this tier will range from 3.00% to 0.50%, depending on the balance in the account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of 2/1/2020. No minimum balance to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). However, you must receive direct deposit(s) totaling at least $1,000 within one (1) calendar month to be eligible to open a Savings Account. Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Porte Account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month) and transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account.
² No ATM owner surcharge or ATM Cash Withdrawal Fees for domestic ATM withdrawals at MoneyPass® ATMs (“in-network ATMs”). Visit the Porte Mobile App for a list of in-network ATMs. All other ATMs may apply an owner’s surcharge fee in addition to the ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee disclosed in your Deposit Account Agreement. Balance Inquiry Fees apply.
³ Based on comparison of our ACH processing policy vs. posting funds at settlement.
⁴ Other fees may apply. See your Deposit Account Agreement for details.
⁵ After selecting a charity through your Mobile App, Populus will donate 0.05% of every debit card purchase transaction, subject to certain terms and conditions, made with your Porte Debit Card to a charity selected by you through the Mobile App. Netspend, MetaBank, N.A., and Visa are not affiliated in any way with this offer and do not endorse or sponsor this offer.
⁶ Fee may be assessed by reload location and may vary from location to location.
⁷ No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
PORTE is a deposit account established by MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.