299 votes - Photo & Video - First release: 2019-08-12T07:00:00Z
Description - 4+
Feedle social report is a comprehensive social media tool provides you detailed and real-time insights on engagements, followers, likes, posts, and many more for your Social Media account. Help you know more about your social followers and establish good relationship with them.
All significant information you care about is packed in this handy and easy-to-use app letting you get a better knowledge of your social account.
With Social Reports you can:
• plan your feed by adding photos from your camera roll and seamlessly dragging and dropping on an unlimited grid space
• caption your photos before you post them with our planner
• theme your feed with 100+ beautiful vsco-like filters
• make visually appealing stories with our 200+ story templates
• research other influencers and be provided with competitor analytics
• track and clean your followers
• schedule when to post with our follower analytics
• find and manage hashtags groups with hot hashtag suggestions
• multiple accounts allowed
Templates & Filters
- High quality filters perfect for any occasion.
- Multiple themes to choose from. Set the mood of your profile feed and story.
- Update templates every week.
Seamless Drag + Drop
- Create beautiful themes.
- Layout design to curate a professional photo grid.
- Preview your entire gallery before you post, add months of content.
- Set a day and time for your post. See what you have scheduled in content calendar.
- Create the right time, every time.
Perfect You Captions
- Write your captions in advance and use the hashtag suggestion tool to perfect them.
- Save your hashtag groups within the app and add them to new posts at a press of a button.
- Manage as many accounts as you want and easily switch between them. A plan is required per account.
We're always working on new feature requests!
Unlimited Access Subscription
• You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Feedle.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.