470 votes - Medical - First release: 2019-05-16T21:20:14Z
Description - 12+
Connect face-to-face with a provider using your smartphone, tablet or computer, any time, day or night, from the comfort of your own home – or anywhere else for that matter. Safe and secure, you don’t even need to be a Bronson patient—you can get care for minor medical needs (18 months or older), behavioral health counseling (9 years or older), and behavioral health psychiatry (18 years or older) that is convenient and affordable.
Services available include:
1. Immediate Care: Feeling sick? Physicians and advanced practice providers can treat you 24/7 for colds, fever, allergies, bites, burns, rashes, stomach flu, sinus infections, pink eye and headaches. Medicines prescribed if appropriate. Cost: $59 per visit.
2. Counseling and Psychiatry: Facing one of life’s many challenges? Counselors and psychiatrists are available to provide confidential advice and counseling 24/7 to help you with a variety of things, including depression (including post-partum depression), anxiety, bereavement, couple’s therapy, panic attacks, trauma, trouble sleeping, stress, substance use and smoking cessation, and more. Counseling cost: $105 or $120 per visit. Psychiatry cost: $225 for initial visit and $115 per follow up visit.
Key features of a BronsonConnect Video Visit:
· no appointment needed
· connect immediately
· available 24/7
· cost payable by credit card or insurance, where applicable
· no sign-up or subscription fees
· secure and confidential visits - HIPAA compliant
· physicians, advanced practice providers and counselors available – you choose who you want to see
· do not need to be a Bronson patient
· must be at least 18 months old for immediate care; 9 years old for counseling and 18 years old for psychiatry
Have health insurance? Many insurance companies cover a BronsonConnect Video Visit. Contact your provider to find out if they cover the cost.
It’s the quality care you need, made easier with a BronsonConnect Video Visit. To get started, download the app, register for an account and choose your provider.
To learn more or get your questions answered, contact us.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: (800) 688-4694
If you are an Apple Health user you will have the option to share important health information with your provider during your video visit. Sharing Apple Health data is optional but allows the provider to see heart rate, weight, and other health information to help them make a more accurate diagnosis.