25115 votes - Finance - First release: 2019-06-20T23:51:00Z
Description - 4+
The HSBC U.S. Mobile Banking App allows you to stay in control of your finances, anytime and anywhere. You can register on the HSBC U.S. App or log on with your existing HSBC Personal Internet Banking details.
Manage your HSBC accounts in one place:
• Quickly see available funds and monitor financial activities
• Use Global View1 to monitor eligible international HSBC accounts
• Check HSBC credit card transactions
• View and download your statements
• Open a Global Money Account2 - a multi-currency, mobile-only account designed for people who see a world far beyond their local branch
Transfer Money & Pay Bills:
• Pay bills to virtually anyone in the U.S. from your eligible HSBC accounts
• Take a photo of your check and deposit it within the app3
• Schedule future dated payments and transfers
• Use Global Transfers4 to securely move funds from eligible US accounts to your eligible HSBC accounts
• Quickly send money in real time to your eligible family, friends, and other saved payees using HSBC’s Real Time Payments (RTP®) System
• Contact a Customer Relationship Representative right in the app
• You can use Touch ID or Face ID on a supported iOS® device
• HSBC’s Digital Security Device provides additional protection for Online Banking
* Important note: This app is provided by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. for use by existing customers of HSBC Bank USA, N.A. only. Please do not download this app if you are not an existing customer of HSBC Bank USA, N.A. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is regulated in the U.S. by federal and applicable state laws and regulations.
Please be aware that HSBC Bank USA, N.A. provides the services and/or products available through this app to customers having an account relationship with HSBC Bank USA, N.A. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. cannot guarantee that the services and products available through this app are authorized to be offered in other countries, or that they are suitable for any particular person or appropriate in accordance with any applicable local laws, rules or regulations of any jurisdiction outside the U.S.
This app is not intended for download or use by any person in any jurisdiction where such download or use would not be permitted by law or regulation. The information provided through the app is not intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions where the distribution of such material or provision of such services/products is restricted. Customers availing of the services and/or products available through this app are required to comply with all applicable laws/regulations of their respective jurisdictions.
1 Global View and Global Transfers are only available for HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance clients and are not available in all countries. Foreign currency exchange rates and local country limitations may apply. Transfers from HSBC accounts from outside the U.S. may be subject to transfer fees. Personal Internet Banking is required to access Global View and Global Transfers. Access to US Personal Internet Banking through Global View from outside the U.S. may be limited.
2 HSBC Global Money Account is a prepaid, multi-currency account available on the HSBC Mobile Banking App for customers who maintain an HSBC consumer deposit account and have a current U.S. residential address or from a select country.
3 Data rate charges from your service provider may apply. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is not responsible for these charges. Camera-in device required to be able to utilize HSBC Mobile Check Deposit. Deposit amount limits may apply.
4 Accounts eligible for Global Transfers include all HSBC deposit accounts, except for CDs. All HSBC accounts, however, are viewable within Global View
RTP® is a registered service mark of The Clearing House Payments Company LLC
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.