7 votes - Social Networking - First release: 2016-09-15T07:58:26Z
Description - 17+
Do you ever want a dedicated app for Facebook page, not bothering with friendship management? This app is a definite answer. Featured with multi tab browsing, grid listing and custom grouping of Pages, this app will give you most powerful experience for Facebook Pages.
This app offers 'Facebook Page Top 200' measured by page fan count by country and category.
(Notice: You can browse Facebook Pages and its posts. But you can't see people's Timeline. It's out of scope.)
[About MultiTab App]
MultiTab App is a series of iOS app that provides the 'Multi-tab' navigation for various social network services. MultiTab App is currently available for Tumblr, Facebook Page, Flickr and Reddit.
(Notice: The title of app series renamed from 'FastFeed' to 'MultiTab'.)
• Multi-tab: Each feed is opened on a new tab. The tab has menus such as ‘Close This’, ‘Close All But This’ and ‘Tab History’. Tab-bar supports auto-hide/restore.
• Grid/Detail Layout: Grid for fast scanning, Detail for full size content viewing. You can switch both layouts easily by tap/swipe gesture.
• FeedSet/FeedFilter: You can create a custom collection of feeds.
• Dark Mode.
• Smart Paging: Scrolling stops at the beginning of a nearest content.
• Fullscreen image viewer supports endless scroll of all the photos in a feed. Slide show also supported.
• Flexible content layout supports both portrait and landscape orientation.
• Universal app for both iPhone and iPad. Support iPad multitasking(Slide Over, Split View, PIP).
Specifically for this app
• Facebook Page Top 200 ranking service. Located on explore menu.
• All FeedSet features are available for free.
Subscription for Premium Features Yearly
• You can use this app freely. But some features are required to purchase.
• The following are exclusive to subscribers: Remove all ads, Tap options, and more features.
• Subscription for Premium Features offers yearly option.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings of App Store.