12771 votes - Finance - First release: 2016-09-06T14:18:30Z
Description - 4+
Take control and personalize your finances. Invest, Borrow, and Spend seamlessly, all in one place. Sign up today.
You work hard for your money, so your money should work hard for you.
We’ve created next-generation, intelligent financial solutions so you can do exactly what you want with your personal finances.
The cherry on top? It’s free.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MONEY
M1 Smart Money ManagementSM gives you the freedom to seamlessly build, invest, and optimize your money—the way you want.
- Create your portfolio with any stock and/or ETF, for free
- Invest your money with intelligent automation
- Unlock a flexible line of credit with just $10,000 invested
- Borrow money at one of the lowest rates in the market
Smart cash management:
- Access your money instantly with your M1 checking account
- Move money between investments seamlessly
ENJOY M1 FOR FREE, OR UPGRADE TO M1 PLUS FOR MORE PERKS
- Get subscription level features and rewards
- 1% APY* checking (that's 16x the national average APY for a checking account)
- 1% cash back on M1 Plus Visa™ debit card purchases
- 1.50% discount on M1 Borrow base rate
- Unlock a second daily trading window for more control over your investments
- Securities in M1 Invest accounts are insured up to $500,000 by the SIPC.
- M1 Spend checking accounts may be insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC.
- We are a technology-first company that utilizes the latest in information security.
M1 Finance LLC is a SEC registered broker-dealer and Member FINRA / SIPC. SIPC protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). SIPC insurance does not protect against loss in the market value of securities. Investments are not FDIC insured and may lose value. Please consider your objectives and M1 fees before investing. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Using margin involves risks: you can lose more than you deposit, you are subject to a margin call, and interest rates may change. Not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities in jurisdiction where M1 Finance LLC is not registered.
M1 Spend checking accounts furnished by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC. M1 Visa™ Debit Card issued by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC.
*No minimum balance to open account. No minimum balance to obtain APY (annual percentage yield). APY valid from account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates may vary.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
© Copyright 2019 M1 Holdings Inc.
App distributed by: M1 Finance LLC; 200 N LaSalle St., Ste. 800; Chicago, IL 60601; United States