582 votes - Social Networking - First release: 2016-01-23T02:21:15Z
Description - 17+
The most powerful way of browsing Tumblr: So many Tumblrs and photos to look around? Need a grouping? Bookmark or quick access to your favorite blogs? Easy image/video save? Batch download? This app's multi-tab feature will be a definitive answer for your Tumblr app experience.
(Notice: 2 kinds of app privacy depending on subscription: For subscribers, it collects only usage data. For free users, it uses 3rd party advertising as shown below.)
MultiTab is a series of iOS app that provides the 'Multi-tab' navigation for various social network services. MultiTab is currently available for Tumblr, Facebook, Flickr, Reddit and Twitter.
(MultiTab App was formerly known as 'FastFeed App'. The app title was renamed recently.)
• Multi-tab: Each feed is opened on a new tab. The tab has menus such as ‘Close This’, ‘Close All But This’ and ‘Tab History’. Tab-bar supports auto-hide/restore.
• Grid/Detail Layout: Grid for fast scanning, Detail for full size content viewing. You can switch both layouts easily by tap/swipe gesture.
• FeedSet/FeedFilter: You can create a custom collection of feeds.
• Batch download
• Dark mode.
• Fullscreen image viewer supports endless scroll of all the photos in a feed. Slide show also supported.
• Smart paging: Scrolling stops at the beginning of a nearest content.
• Flexible content layout supports both portrait and landscape orientation.
• Universal app for both iPhone and iPad. Support iPad multitasking(Slide Over, Split View, PIP).
• Multiple accounts supported.
• iCloud sync for active tabs across multiple devices.
Specifically for Tumblr
• Can post any type of content: photo, video, quotes, chats, links and text.
• Offline posting - you can post anytime.
• Known limitations on Tumblr: ask/reply, fan mail, notifications, tracking tags are disabled. (not provided by Tumblr API).
Subscription for Premium Features (Yearly, Monthly)
• You can use this app freely. But some features are required to purchase.
• The following are exclusive to subscribers: Remove all ads, Unlock FeedSet limit, Tap options, Batch download and more features.
• Yearly and monthly subscription options are available. Family Sharing supported.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings of App Store.