246805 votes - Games - First release: 2016-06-22T14:15:44Z
Description - 9+
Saddle up and get ready to wrassle with the stampede-iest critters this side of the Savannah. Lions and Tigers and Bears are no match for this rodeo star. Armed with a lasso and a ten gallon hat, swing from the backs of stampeding buffalo, elephants, ostrich and more. Hold tight atop these bucking beasts and you might just win their hearts. When the stampede’s over, the zoo begins! Fill enclosures with your four-footed friends and let your patrons gaze in wonder. This is one wild ride that you will not want to miss - YEEHAW
- Ride through the wild stampede on the backs of buffalo, elephants, and all types of exotic animals
- Dodge and avoid obstacles in your chase for high scores
- Travel across the Savannah and Jungle, with more exciting landscapes to come!
- Catch and befriend animals of all shapes and sizes to show off in your Sky Zoo
-Travel back in time to explore th Jurassic Age and catch Dinosaurs
- Invite visitors to come admire your collection
- Expand and Manage your zoo to earn huge rewards from visitors
Presenting the LEGENDARY LION subscription service!
(1) Free Coins: 1 CELEBRITY TOUR PACKAGE EVERY WEEK!
(2) Upgraded Cash Cow Buff: 4X Zoo Income
(3) Revive Raven Buff: Free Revive Every Run
(4) Mission Mule Buff: Unlimited Missions
(5) Upgraded Lucky Lamb Buff: 400% More Rare Animals
Priced at 7.99 USD, this weekly subscription gives VIP subscribers the perks above! Try it out for 3 days, FREE!
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
How this subscription is processed – please read the TERMS below:
(1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
(2) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
(3) Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
(4) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
(5) Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.