55438 votes - Finance - First release: 2014-08-30T22:45:11Z
Description - 4+
Are you self-employed, a freelancer or an independent contractor? Organize your finances with QuickBooks Self-Employed and let us help you find your tax deductions! Put more money in your pocket with this convenient mile tracker, expense tracker, invoice generator and tax deductions estimator.
QuickBooks Self-Employed users have found billions in potential tax deductions by using this automatic mileage tracker, attaching receipts to business expenses, creating invoices and categorizing business expenses while separating from your personal finances and get all the tax refunds a self-employed business owner is entitled to!
Track Mileage Automatically!
• Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery.
• Mileage data is saved and categorized to maximize mileage tax deductions.
Photograph your Receipt
• Receipt scanner enters transaction information easily stores receipts.
• Business expenses are automatically matched and categorized – saving you time and maximizing your tax refunds so that you are ready for IRS tax time.
Expense Tracker to Organize Business Expenses
• Self -employed, freelancer or small business owner – manage finances easily and keep up to date so you do not miss out on any tax deductions.
• Import business expenses directly from your bank account.
Get Paid Faster
• Create invoices and send invoices easily on the go.
• Enable payments and bank transfer services to get paid faster.
• Invoice generator – get notified when invoices are sent, paid, and money is deposited!
Stay Prepared For Tax Time
• We do the math so you can avoid year-end surprises
• Easily organize income and expenses for instant tax filing
• Directly export Schedule C income and expenses.
• Instantly export your financial data to TurboTax Self-Employed by upgrading to the Tax bundle*.
*Users will receive one state and one federal tax return filing.
Purchased TurboTax Self-Employed? Activate QuickBooks Self-Employed today at no extra cost.
Already have QuickBooks Self-Employed on the web? The mobile app is FREE with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card in your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew monthly unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period for the same amount that was originally purchased. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited after purchasing a subscription. QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Terms of Service: https://selfemployed.intuit.com/terms
*Based on QuickBooks Self-Employed users who have identified less than $100k in deductions
*Based on TY15 subscribers that have identified >$0 in business expenses and of those users that have >$0 in tax savings
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. QuickBooks Self-Employed’s mileage tracking feature has been designed and optimized to limit GPS usage.
*Getting paid 2X faster based on U.S. customers using QuickBooks Online invoice tracking & payment features from August 2016 to July 2017