1286 votes - Finance - First release: 2014-12-10T22:13:37Z
Description - 17+
Learn how to invest with our award-winning Fantasy Finance® game. When you’re ready to trade for real, start investing from $1.
“Turn Gaming into Investing” - FinTech Futures
“A game changer, demystifying the complicated trading markets” - Appnews.co.uk
Invstr is an award-winning app that helps aspiring investors learn how to invest through our Fantasy Finance® game. When you’re ready to trade for real, start investing from as little as $1.
PLAY FANTASY FINANCE®
Build a virtual portfolio with $1M in play money. Compete with players around the world to win cash prizes. Think you’ve got what it takes to be a top investor? Let’s find out.
• Trade stocks to increase the value of your portfolio
• The higher the return on your investment, the higher you’ll place in the monthly Invstr Fantasy League
• Finish in the top 10 to win real cash prizes
• Earn rewards and unlock features as you play
• Bite-sized stats & insights help you make the right call at the right time
• Follow other players to get tips and stay up-to-date
Access game-changing features and start each month with at least $1M of virtual cash. Switch to Invstr Premium and enjoy:
• Extra trades
• An unlimited watchlist
• Double Experience Points (XP)
• Flexible portfolio allocation
• Technical analysis charts
• Monthly capital insurance
• Private trading mode
Start your own private league and challenge friends, family, colleagues, or classmates to a trade-off. Put your investment skills to the test and see who earns the bragging rights.
• Ideal for schools and investment clubs
• Quick & easy to set up and run
• A fun way to learn with friends
INVEST FOR REAL
When you’re ready to trade for real, start investing from just $1.
• Invest from just $1 via fractional share trading of U.S. stocks
• Pay only $0.99 commission when trading part of a share, and from $2.99 for whole shares
• All accounts are protected by SIPC (The Securities Investor Protection Corporation) against losses in securities and cash due to brokerage bankruptcy
MONITOR THE MARKETS
Make smarter investment decisions with:
• Glance Cards for each instrument, with an Instrument Score calculated from key signals and Invstr community-based sentiment
• Live Interactive Charts for 2,500+ global stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, futures, indices and cryptocurrencies
• Personalized, up-to-the-minute market news from 50+ top financial publishers
Subscription pricing & terms:
Invstr Premium subscription prices for US users: $3.99 per month. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Competitions are not sponsored or associated with Apple. Invstr is a technology platform, not a registered broker-dealer or registered investment adviser, and does not provide investment advice. All investing carries risk. Past performance is not indicative of future returns, which may vary. US brokerage services, including fractional trading of US securities, are provided to Invstr users by DriveWealth LLC, an SEC-registered broker-dealer and a regulated member of FINRA/SIPC.
Fees schedule: http://bit.ly/2T6KW4A
Fractional shares disclosure: http://bit.ly/2DAVODc
Due to Canadian and Australian regulations DriveWealth LLC, can’t onboard users from these countries