1878 votes - Finance - First release: 2014-12-10T22:13:37Z
Description - 17+
Invstr is an award-winning app that helps aspiring investors learn to invest. Learn with Academy and practice your skills by playing Fantasy Finance®. When you’re ready to trade for real, start investing from $1.
“Turn Gaming into Investing” - FinTech Futures
“A game changer, demystifying the complicated trading markets” - Appnews.co.uk
LEARN WITH ACADEMY
Take our 10-module interactive course to learn everything you need to know about investing and the financial markets, including stocks, cryptos, and key strategies. Test your knowledge with quizzes and earn badges along the way to track your progress.
PLAY FANTASY FINANCE®
Build a portfolio with $1M in virtual cash. Compete with players around the world to win cash prizes.
• Trade stocks to increase your portfolio’s value
• The higher the return on your investment, the higher you’ll place in the monthly Invstr Fantasy League
• Finish in the top 10 to win real cash prizes
• Earn rewards & unlock features
• Bite-sized stats & insights help you make the right call at the right time
• Follow other players to get tips and stay up-to-date
Access game-changing features, all 10 Academy modules, and start each month with at least $1M of virtual cash.
• 10-module interactive investing course
• Extra trades
• An unlimited watchlist
• Double XP
• Flexible portfolio allocation
• Technical analysis charts
• Monthly capital insurance
• Private trading mode
Start your own private league and challenge friends, family, colleagues, or classmates to a trade-off. Put your investment skills to the test and see who earns the bragging rights.
INVEST FOR REAL
When you’re ready to trade for real, start investing from just $1.
• Invest from just $1 via fractional share trading of U.S. stocks
• Pay only $0.99 commission when trading part of a share, and from $2.99 for whole shares
• All accounts are protected by SIPC (The Securities Investor Protection Corporation) against losses in securities and cash due to brokerage bankruptcy
MONITOR THE MARKETS
Make smarter decisions with:
• Glance Cards for each instrument, with an Instrument Score calculated from key signals and Invstr community-based sentiment
• Live Interactive Charts for 2,500+ global stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, futures, indices, and cryptocurrencies
• Personalized, up-to-the-minute market news from 50+ top financial publishers
Subscription pricing & terms:
Invstr Premium subscription prices for US users: $3.99 per month. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Competitions are not sponsored or associated with Apple. Invstr is a technology platform, not a registered broker-dealer or registered investment adviser, and does not provide investment advice. All investing carries risk. Past performance is not indicative of future returns, which may vary. US brokerage services, including fractional trading of US securities, are provided to Invstr users by DriveWealth LLC, an SEC registered broker-dealer and a regulated member of FINRA/SIPC.
Fees schedule: http://bit.ly/2T6KW4A
Fractional shares disclosure: http://bit.ly/2DAVODc
Due to Canadian and Australian regulations DriveWealth LLC, can’t on-board users from these countries.