77772 votes - Finance - First release: 2010-06-13T07:00:00Z
Description - 4+
Commission free stock trading, now that’s smart! With the Mobile Trader app, you can trade with the power of your desktop in the palm of your hand. Invest through your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch™, with one of the top rated trading apps that lets you place commission free stock, ETF, and option trades easily and securely. With Mobile Trader, you get the education, innovation, and support that helps you trade confidently with TD Ameritrade, Where Smart Investors Get Smarter®.
• Trade stocks, complex options, futures, and forex. Create and modify advanced orders and add order conditions quickly and easily.
• Chat with a trading specialist in real-time – even share your screen without ever leaving the app.
• Live stream programming from TD Ameritrade Network (through our affiliate, TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company)* and CNBC (US, Asia and Europe), and get in-depth company profiles from Trefis** to uncover key insights.
• Practice your trading strategies with real market data using paperMoney® – without risking a dime.***
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of studies. Chart drawings will sync with the thinkorswim® platform. Glance at the past, take a look at the present, and model the future when you overlay company and economic events.
• Manage and analyze your positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts.
• Track and modify your watchlists, orders and alerts, including saved orders.
• Check out our expanding library of education videos.
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the award-winning Mobile Trader app and hold the markets in your hands.
Reviewed against 15 other online brokers, TD Ameritrade was named #1 Overall Broker in the StockBrokers.com 2019 Online Broker Review and received several industry awards, including #1 "Trader App" for TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader―also known as thinkorswim Mobile.
*TD Ameritrade Network is brought to you by TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company. TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company and TD Ameritrade, Inc. are separate but affiliated subsidiaries of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation. TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company is not a financial adviser, registered investment advisor, or broker-dealer.
** Trefis information/estimates provided by Insight Guru, a separate and unaffiliated firm.
***The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
Past performance does not guarantee future results.