8117 votes - Photo & Video - First release: 2019-01-16T09:29:37Z
Description - 12+
Boost your brand or business with VideoBoost, a video maker that makes it quick + simple to create all types of videos (ads, tips, tutorials -- anything, really!).
• Use our huge selection of on-trend, top-quality templates optimized for engagement
• Easily format videos for all social platforms
• Customize for your brand with filters, colors, fonts, music, & more
• Seamlessly add multiple video clips to videos, if you’d like
• Getty Images video clip library: find the perfect clips or use your own
VideoBoost is the only video maker with templates and features built specifically with social media best practices in mind so that you can get *results* from your social media marketing.
Have questions or feedback? We want to hear from you! Write to us at: [email protected]
Subscribe to VideoBoost Premium for UNLIMITED access to all templates and 50% of photos from Getty Images!
Here are all of the payment details:
• You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within VideoBoost.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to
the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of
purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings
after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active
subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as
soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at
least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.