6287 votes - Finance - First release: 2017-04-10T22:13:26Z
Description - 4+
Get 2.25% APY and pay no fees with a SoFi Money™ debit card. Trade stocks and ETFs for free with SoFi Invest. SoFi Personal Loans, Student Loan Refinancing, and Home Loans all have low rates and no hidden fees.
Achieving your ambitions is easier than ever with SoFi. Tell us your financial goals and we’ll help you Get Your Money Right.™ Here’s how:
---Money: the benefits of checking and savings morphed into one account.
• Earn more interest. Get 2.25% APY on your account.
• Pay zero fees. No annual, transactional, overdraft, or other account fees.
• Free ATMs everywhere. Use any ATM and we’ll reimburse the fees.
---Invest: a lot of people think you have to be an expert to trade stocks. We debunk that myth.
• Pay zero fees. Buy and sell stocks at no cost. Plus, there are no account minimums.
• Choose your own stocks and ETFs or take a hands-off approach with automated investing.
• Learn by doing. Anyone can be a smarter investor with news updates and more—all in the SoFi app.
---Loans: we’ve funded over $40 billion loans. You can find your rates in two minutes.
• Personal loans for what you need—and when you need them. Fund a home renovation or consolidate credit card debt. Servicing is now in app!
• SoFi is the leading student loan refinancing provider. You can save thousands on your student loans.
• Make your dream home a reality with as little as 10% down with a home loan. 10% down. 100% home.
---New! Connect your accounts and see everything in one place.
• Track your spending and find ways to save in real time.
• Set multiple goals. Talk one-on-one with a financial planner to set ambitious goals for your money and your life.
Are you an existing SoFi member? Keep track of your existing loans, apply for new accounts, and get access to exclusive experiences.
Investing involves risk and past performance is no guarantee of future results. We offer no guarantee that specific investments and strategies will be suitable or profitable. Investments are not FDIC Insured, have no guarantee and may lose value. Advisory and automated investing offered through SoFi Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Brokerage services provided by SoFi Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp. and not all products are available in all states. Additional terms, conditions, and state restrictions apply; See https://www.sofi.com/eligibility for details. Licensed by the DBO, CFL#6054612. NMLS#1121636 (nmlsconsumeraccess.org).
Neither SoFi nor its affiliates is a bank. SoFi Money is offered through SoFi Securities LLC.
The SoFi Money Annual Percentage Yield as of 2/12/2019 is 2.25% APY (2.23% interest rate). Interest rates are variable subject to change at our discretion, at any time. No minimum balance required.
SoFi doesn’t charge any ATM fees and will reimburse ATM fees charged by other institutions when a linked SoFi Money Visa® Debit Card is used at any ATM displaying the Visa®, Plus®, or NYCE® logo. Please note, though SoFi doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees, there is a foreign exchange fee of 1% charged by Visa that is not waived. SoFi reserves the right to limit or revoke ATM reimbursements at any time without notice.
Service charges may apply for multiple card replacements, card rush delivery, stop payment services, or to process any court order or tax levy.
The SoFi Money Visa® debit card is issued by Wilmington Savings Fund Society. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and is used pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
SoFi. One Letterman Drive Building A, Suite 4700, San Francisco, CA 94129
© 2019 Social Finance, Inc. All rights reserved.