13315 votes - Finance - First release: 2017-04-10T22:13:26Z
Description - 4+
Earn high interest on all your cash* and pay no account fees with a SoFi Money® debit card. Trade stocks and ETFs commission free with SoFi Invest®.
SoFi Personal Loans, Student Loan Refinancing, and Home Loans all have competitive rates and no hidden fees. Achieving your ambitions is easier than ever with SoFi. Tell us your financial goals and we’ll help you Get Your Money Right®. Here’s how:
---SoFi Money: save, spend, and earn—all in one product.
• Earn high interest on all your cash.*
• Pay zero account fees. No annual, transactional, overdraft, or other account fees.*
• Use any ATM that accepts Visa® and we’ll reimburse the fees.*
*We work hard to give you high interest and charge no account fees. With that in mind, our interest rate and fee structure is subject to change at any time. See our terms and conditions at sofi.com/legal.
---Invest: Stocks, crypto, and automated investing—all in one place
• No fees and no account minimums to invest in stocks and ETFs
• Get a piece of popular stocks starting at $1 with Stock Bits
• Buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum
• Discover trending stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies
• Automated investing for a hands-off approach
---Loans: we’ve funded over $40 billion in loans. You can check your rates in two minutes.
• Personal loans for what you need—and when you need them. Fund a home renovation or consolidate credit card debt. Servicing is now in app!
• SoFi is the leading student loan refinancing provider. You can save thousands on your student loans.
--Relay: connect your accounts and see everything in one place.
• Track your spending and find ways to save in real time.
• Set multiple goals. Talk one-on-one with a financial planner to set ambitious goals for your money and your life.
Are you an existing SoFi member? Keep track of your existing loans, apply for new accounts, get access to exclusive experiences, and connect with other members of the SoFi community.
Investments products: ARE NOT FDIC INSURED • ARE NOT BANK GUARANTEED • MAY LOSE VALUE
SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp. and not all products are available in all states. Additional terms, conditions, and state restrictions apply; See https://www.sofi.com/eligibility for details. Licensed by the DBO, CFL#6054612. NMLS#1121636 (nmlsconsumeraccess.org).
We offer no guarantee that specific investments and strategies will be suitable or profitable. SoFi Relay, financial planning and automated investing via SoFi Wealth LLC, a registered investment advisor. Brokerage services via SoFi Securities LLC, registered broker dealer and member FINRA/SIPC.
Risk is a natural part of investing—and crypto, due to its volatility, carries a higher degree of it. FINRA, the SEC, and the CFPB have issued public advisories concerning this. SoFi Crypto via SoFi Digital Assets, LLC, a FinCEN registered Money Service Business.
SoFi Money is a cash management account not a bank account, and is offered through SoFi Securities LLC. The SoFi Money account is a brokerage account. Neither SoFi nor its affiliates is a bank.
SoFi doesn’t charge any ATM fees and will reimburse ATM fees charged by other institutions when a SoFi Money™ Visa® Debit Card is used at any ATM displaying the Visa®, Plus®, or NYCE® logo. SoFi reserves the right to limit or revoke ATM reimbursements at any time without notice.
The SoFi Money Visa® debit card is issued by Wilmington Savings Fund Society. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and is used pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
SoFi. 2750 East Cottonwood Pkwy, Suite 300, Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
© 2019 Social Finance, Inc. All rights reserved.