23667 votes - Finance - First release: 2017-06-14T18:33:46Z
Description - 4+
Welcome to mobile banking that charges no fees, lets you get paid up to 2 days early with direct deposit^, offers easy automatic saving tools, and gives you new ways to manage your money.
LET’S DITCH THE FEES
Your no-fee Varo Bank Account comes with a Varo Visa® Debit Card — which you can safely lock in your mobile banking app — and much more:
- No fees at 55,000+ Allpoint® ATMs worldwide
- No foreign transaction fees
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- No ACH transfer fee
- No other fees¹
- Get paid up to 2 days early with direct deposit^
MANAGE YOUR MONEY EASILY
Your no-fee Varo Bank Account helps you stay in control of your money.
- Deposit checks in the app
- We’ll mail checks for you for free
- Track spending and account activity with instant alerts
- Link external accounts to see all your finances in one place
- Transfer money to and from external accounts
SAVE AND EARN MORE
Save and earn money easily and automatically. First get a Varo Bank Account, then set up your high-yield Varo Savings Account.
- Automatic savings tools let you save money without thinking
- No minimum balance requirement to earn interest
- Start earning 2.12% APY*, then earn up to 2.80% APY* — make sure your balance doesn’t exceed $50,000 and you meet both of these requirements:
- Receive payroll or government direct deposits totaling at least $1,000 per month into your Varo Bank Account
- Use your Varo Visa Debit Card for at least 5 purchases each month (excluding ATM or over-the counter cash withdrawals and peer-to-peer transfers)
STAY SAFE AND SECURE
Keeping your money and data protected is at the top of our list.
- Your deposits are FDIC insured to at least $250,000 through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC
- Your debit card is protected with Visa® Zero Liability‡
- Your data is protected with advanced 256-bit AES-level encryption, access control, secure processes, and audits
NEED A HAND?
If you have any questions, or just want to find out more, contact our friendly Utah-based Customer Service 7 days a week.
¹Varo charges no fees for banking services. While Varo does not charge fees for ATM withdrawals, some ATM operators will. To avoid ATM fees altogether, use an Allpoint® Network ATM. There are more than 55,000 Allpoint locations worldwide.
^Faster access to funds is based on comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds is subject to payer’s support of the feature and timing of payer’s funding.
*Varo Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are accurate as of June 6, 2019. The rates are variable and may change. No minimum balance required to open account. Balance in Savings must be at least $0.01 to earn interest.
‡You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
Bank Account Services provided by The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. The Varo Visa Debit Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.