7610 votes - Finance - First release: 2016-09-06T14:18:30Z
Description - 4+
Free. Automated. Totally personalized. Building wealth has never been easier.
HOW IT WORKS
Invest for free in the stocks and ETFs you choose. Unlock a flexible, low-cost portfolio line of credit when you have $10,000 invested. Spend with an M1 Visa™ Debit card and set excess cash to automatically flow into your investments.
- Dynamic Rebalancing keeps your portfolio on track.
- Investing schedules help your portfolio grow over time.
- Access a line of credit instantly with M1 Borrow.
- Keep more of your money when you invest with no commissions.
- Put every penny to work with fractional shares.
- M1’s tax-efficient investing strategy helps reduce the amount owed on taxes.
- Manage your investments with M1’s intuitive pie chart design
- Stay up-to-date on the most important news for your holdings.
- Direct deposit, pay bills, and make everyday purchases with M1 Spend.
INVEST FOR RETIREMENT
- Say goodbye to hidden fees with M1’s no-fee IRAs.
- Browse professionally designed retirement portfolios.
- Hassle-free 401(k) rollovers and IRA transfers.
THE SIMPLEST, LOWEST COST WAY TO BORROW
- Get the money you need to achieve your financial goals.
- Instantly borrow up to 35% of your account balance at 4.25%.
- Fund large purchases, refinance existing debt, or invest more.
THE BEST OF DIGITAL BANKING (coming soon)
- Set up direct deposits, pay bills, and spend with a debit card.
- Integrate your checking account with your investments.
UPGRADE TO M1 PLUS (optional)
- Access extra features and rewards:
- 1.5% APY* and 1% cash back
- 0.25% discount on M1 Borrow
- Second daily trading window (coming soon)
All data is encrypted from end-to-end using 4096-bit encryption. We’re a member of SIPC, so securities in accounts are protected up to $500,000 (see http://www.sipc.org). M1 Spend checking accounts are FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
Questions? Visit our Support Center in the app or online at support.m1finance.com.
Download now to start investing in your future!
M1 Finance LLC is a SEC registered broker-dealer and Member FINRA / SIPC. SIPC protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). SIPC insurance does not protect against loss in the market value of securities. Investments are not FDIC insured and may lose value. Please consider your objectives and M1 fees before investing. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Using margin involves risks: you can lose more than you deposit, you are subject to a margin call, and interest rates may change. Not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities in jurisdiction where M1 Finance LLC is not registered.
M1 Spend checking accounts furnished by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC. M1 Visa™ Debit Card issued by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., and serviced by M1 Spend LLC. M1 Spend LLC is not a bank. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
*No minimum balance to open account. No minimum balance to obtain APY (annual percentage yield). APY valid from account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates may vary.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
© Copyright 2019 M1 Holdings Inc.
App distributed by: M1 Finance LLC; 213 W. Institute Pl., Ste. 301; Chicago, IL 60610; United States